söndag 3 februari 2008

Too much love will kill you just as sure as none at all




I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be
Too many bitter tears are raining down on me
I'm far away from home, and I've been facing this alone for much too long
Oh, I feel like noone ever told the truth to me about growing up and what a struggle it would be In my tangled state of mindI've been looking back to find where I went wrong
Too much love will kill you If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster 'cos you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you every time
I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be
And it seems like there's no way out of this for me
I used to bring you sunshine, now all I ever do is bring you down, ooohHow would it be if you were standing in my shoes, can't you see that it's impossible to choose
No there's no making sense of itEvery way I go I'm bound to lose, oh yeah
Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you, make you plead and scream and crawl and the pain will make you crazy
You're the victim of your crime
Too much love will kill you every time
Yeah too much love will kill you, it'll make your life a lie, yes too much love will kill you and you won't understand why you'd give your life you'd sell your soul but here it comes again
Too much love will kill you in the end

How do you get out of the state of mind where you wanna run and stay, explode and turn into your self at the same time? How do you live with your self when you know that who you are will never be revealed or accepted? How do you ever get understood when you cannot even understand yur own acts? As the world around you are burning and going down the drain, alone and miserable staring thru your own eyes in the mirror, watching your mind leave your soul and eventually leave you insane.. When will the emotions ever be controllable? When will I be able to read my own thoughts and understand my true feelings? Days and years are passing by me so fast.. when will I ever have the chance to slow down and really look into my present being?

There is no strength anymore, what so ever..

Inga kommentarer: